MANAGING YOUR DONATIONS
Out of 100€ donations, 88€ is used to finance dreams
- 88% dedicated to funding of dream
- 12% of operating costs
HOW DOES MAÜA MANAGE YOUR DONATIONS?
The MAÜA association is a non-profit association operating under the French association Act of 1901.
It is first important to emphasize that the MAÜA Association consists only of volunteers. So the association has no staff costs or payroll taxes.
The MAÜA association is a human-sized organization that works through donations.
These donations are managed by the association only.
Donations come from different sources:
• Mainly individuals. Their donations cover in fact two thirds of the annual budget.
• Profits of events organized by members of the MAÜA Association.
• Profits of operations organized by pupils or students, by individuals, by cultural associations (theater, concerts), sports clubs (sports events), etc ..
• Subsidies: local government grants and especially municipal subsidies
• Aid from Service Clubs
• Partnerships with businesses.
MAKE A DONATION
Without the moral and financial generosity of everyone, MAÜA could not exist.
But there are still obstacles to overcome for the association to continue its work, without false hopes or ultimate deadlines. MAÜA wants to win its bet on the time factor, and bring everything right away with quality, and focusing on each child. This challenge assumes that the doors open more easily and that people sought for the realization of a dream react faster.
Multiply networks, sensitize the media to publicize the association: this is a major goal for MAÜA.
Businesses, policy makers, individuals, become partners of MAÜA.